Monday, February 27, 2012

EEBookshelf: Reference Guide & Formula Sheet for Physics

EEBookshelf: Reference Guide & Formula Sheet for Physics:


If you’re anything like me, your brain is decidedly more SRAM than it is EEPROM, and any time something interesting happens, the previous memory contents disappear and get replaced by something else. Which is why I always keep a little 2-sheet-per-page double-sided copy of this in my backup brain engineering notebook: Reference Guide & Formula Sheet for Physics by “Dr. Hoselton & Mr. Price”. I had to dig around to find the original source for this since I’ve had it so long and have no idea how I came across is (no doubt googling some seldom used formula), but Dr. Hoselton seems to have made this while working at Trinity Valley School (See Dr. Hoselton’s Physics Page). Makes me wish I had the kind of teachers who cared enough about this stuff to put these kinds of things together, but that’s another post altogether. It’s a nice little reminder of all that stuff you can never remember, and should make that next physics-based iPhone app a breeze. :) There are a handful of these floating around (feel free to post others in the comments below!), but this is what ended up in my little notebook many years back.

No comments:

Post a Comment