Sunday, March 4, 2012

Component organizer program

Component organizer program:

I've started using this program to keep track of my growing number of components and their respective datasheets. Very useful when your trying to figure out if you have the components necessary to build a project and your collection has grown too large to remember what you've got. Keeps me from going to Radio Shack and buying overpriced components that I've already got but have forgotten about. Also nice to simply click on "view" data sheet and pull it right up, although you have to manually search for and add it the 1st time you add the component. Also, the length of the list is directly proportional to your overall geek rating. I've spent the better part of the weekend inputting my components and was shocked at how many I have (and I'm only halfway there).  I've also realized that I have some very obscure components from the 80's that I'll probably never use.
-Bob


Component Organizer is a small and easy to use program that lets you search for components, datasheets and application notes in a very easy and practical way.

Ideal to use in a PEN drive, so you could always have all the important data with you. Get Component Organizer and take it for a spin to see what it can actually do for you!

Component organizer program - [Link]

No comments:

Post a Comment